- Based: London, UK
- Working hours: Full time / 10am-6pm
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer to join our development team. As a member of a small but fast growing team you will be part of the expansion of our music retail and marketing platform. Ochre is a provider of tools for brands, record labels and artists to promote, share and sell their content.
As a small cross-disciplinary team, you will be working with back-end developers, as well as UX/UI designers, front-end developers and database developers, and should feel comfortable with this. All members of our tech team contribute to our software design and development process.
You would be involved in implementing new product features; working from UI mockups to bring new features to life. The role requires taking responsibility for usability and web best practices, and ensuring product consistency across all devices. You will also work with our API to build custom web applications.
As we rapidly develop our business we are looking for proactive candidates who can help us build a product that our clients love and solves problems for our industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Required Experience
- Proficiency in HTML / CSS
- Ability to quickly acquire technical skills and to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of software testing best practices
- A solid understanding of CMS platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Being proactive