- Based: London, UK / Or for the right candidate remote work is possible.
- Working hours: Full time / 10am-6pm
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Apply with CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a skilled Java Developer to join our team. As a member of a small but fast growing team you will be part of the expansion of our music retail and marketing platform. Ochre is a provider of tools for brands, record labels and artists to promote, share and sell their content.
You will be primarily responsible for implementation of new features across our CMS and store applications. All members of our tech team contribute to our software design and development process and we have a strong focus on developing skills across the team.
As we rapidly develop our business we are looking for proactive candidates who can help us build a product that our clients love and solves problems for our industry.
Skills & Requirements
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years or more of demonstrable Java development experience
- Experience developing high performance web stacks
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of software testing best practices
- Ability to quickly acquire technical skills and to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of working with version control, build tools, etc.
- Being proactive and hungry to both learn and share knowledge
Nice to haves:
- A solid understanding of CMS and e-commerce platforms
- Experience developing and integrating to APIs
- Experience developing microservice architectures