- Based: London, UK
- Working hours: Full time / 10am-6pm
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We are looking for a skilled junior Java Developer to join our team. Candidates should be proactive and keen to develop their skills. As a member of a small but fast growing team you will be part of the expansion of our music retail and marketing platform. Ochre is a provider of tools for brands, record labels and artists to promote, share and sell their content.
You will be primarily responsible for implementation of new features across our CMS and store applications. As part of a cross-disciplinary team, you will be working with senior back-end developers, as well as UX/UI designers, front-end developers and database developers. All members of our tech team contribute to our software design and development process and we have a strong focus on developing skills across the team.
As we rapidly develop our business we are looking for proactive candidates who can help us build a product that our clients love and solves problems for our industry.
Skills & Requirements
Required skills and experience:
- Java development
- Experience developing web stacks
- Ability to quickly acquire technical skills and to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of working with version control, build tools, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of software testing best practices
- A solid understanding of CMS platforms
- Experience developing and integrating to APIs
- Experience developing high performance web stacks