- Based: Remote or Hybrid working from London
- This role can be full time, part time or on a consultancy basis
- Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Ochre is a fast growing D2C platform and business powering successful chart campaigns for artists and innovative e-commerce initiatives for record labels. Current Ochre clients include; Dirty Hit, Partisan Records, My Bloody Valentine, PIAS, Supernature, Bella Union, Anjunabeats, Raw Power Management and Harmonia Mundi to name a few.
We are looking for a well connected and experienced new team member to join the organisation as A&R New Business Lead. The role is responsible for creating new business opportunities within the music industry by networking, coordinating meetings and product evangelising at appropriate events.
The A&R New Business Lead will have the support of the Business Development Team to assist on pitching and closing deals and will be joining at a time when Ochre already has a proven track record of chart topping D2C campaigns, great client testimonials and amazing case studies from some of the most iconic artists and labels in the industry.
We are looking for a highly driven and experienced music industry professional. An existing network of contacts and associates is essential alongside a strong understanding of the music industry. You should have a solid reputation amongst artists, managers and labels.
You should have:
- An understanding of e-commerce and direct to consumer retail
- An extensive network of existing contacts within the music industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience assessing the scale of an opportunity and measuring success
- Demonstrable previous success signing artists and talent, or winning music industry business