- Based: London, UK
- Working hours: Full time / 10am-6pm
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping music companies run their direct to consumer operations. We are the engine behind the direct to consumer offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
Working within our Operations Team the Customer Support Administrator is responsible for handling inbound customer queries and issues. This is an essential part of what we do. The Customer Support Assistant’s role is not just to solve an individual customer problem but where possible to find the root of the issue and help to fix it.
You should be able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team. You should be highly personable and have excellent communication skills that make you effective in handling customer queries.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of the customer experience using our services and the products on sale.
- The ability to organise their work, prioritise tasks and communicate that prioritisation to the wider team
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Prior experience in a customer support role
- Fluency is any additional languages
- Experience working within e-commerce or retail
- Experience working to KPIs and creating and monitoring metrics to continuously improve our customer service.